Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeSBS and AID Software packagesUser Interface and Navigation
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - need to know how to make a filter for my informati
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

need to know how to make a filter for my informati

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodwinmw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: need to know how to make a filter for my informati
    Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 9:49pm
. I need to pull out information in certain formats and can't ask you to do each filter to get out the reports I need.  Like I need  start date and end date of a certain arrangement but the arrange in the reports are not complete for me to do this. I really would like to know if there is a tutorial showing us how to do this so that we don't have to bug you with the small things. Any help with this would be appreciated. Thanks a bunch
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2012 at 10:59am
Here is an exapmle on how to use report filters.

Also you can use switches A-Z and Z-A for sorting and Sort Priority to specify which column to sort first. In the example, to sort by Item Name and then by Item ID, tick the A-Z switch for the Item Name and change Sort Priority to any value less than 5. 5 is a default priority. Item ID is 5 in this case.

goodwinmw View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodwinmw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2012 at 11:19am
Great Thank you so much. I really appreciate you and you help. I am new and love the software just not knowledgeable in access and filters and you have been great to explain it so I can do it. Once again thanks so much
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic