Forum Home Forum HomeSBS and AID Software packagesSBS/AID Inventory Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

need to know how to filter inventory report

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodwinmw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: need to know how to filter inventory report
    Posted: 30 Jul 2012 at 2:53pm
hi. I need a report for inventory that gives me certain dates( I need to filter the date for example just 7-29-12 day and 7-20-12 day) , category,unit cost, units per pack. If you have a video or link that shows how to do this I would love to learn to be able to write my own reports so I don't have to bother your guys. This software is really nice. So far its very versatile and love it. Thanks for all your help and look forward to hearing from you
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2012 at 7:13pm
For negative and positive inventory adjustments, use filter "between", input date 7-20-12 in the the Starting Column and 7-29-12 in Ending column.

If you have a problem with formatting dates, please see this post (depends on your country).

http://www.almyta.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=225&PID=625#625

There is a link to fix negative and positive inventory adjustment reports.
goodwinmw View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodwinmw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2012 at 11:51pm
ok I need to sort items from largest quantity sold to least or vise versa. Also sort information but do not have very much programming experience. I looked at that link but it does teach me how to make filters like positive or negative adjustments. I need to pull out information in certain formats and can't ask you to do each filter to get out the reports I need. Any help with this would be appreciated. Thanks a bunch
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2012 at 8:56am
You can save any report in Excel file. If you do not have Excel, use free OpenDoc application. Open the spreadsheet, filter, and sort it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic