Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeSBS and AID Software packagesUser Interface and Navigation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

reports

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenegrape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: reports
    Posted: 11 Jul 2012 at 2:28pm
Hi 

Thanks again for all your help.  I have yet another question.

How can I get my reports for a specific date range. Every time I put in the date range, it is giving me an error. How can I get a report for example say 1/1/2012 to 1/31/2012 on sales or negative adjustments. probably using shipping date.   The equal, between, more than and less than signs are all giving me an error. (= sign etc). The contains is not helping.

Please help
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2012 at 2:40pm
There are three filter related columns om the All Reports screen. For the date row, use the following assignments:
Filter: between
Starting: 1/1/2012 (if you are in MM/DD/YY format)
Ending: 1/31/2012

You can double-click Starting or Ending cells, to get to the Calendar for date type rows.

Greenegrape View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenegrape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2012 at 2:49pm
thanks but that is exactly what i am trying and its giving me an error stating "invalid use of ....... in query expression...................... etc)

BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2012 at 7:15pm
This is ABC Inventory v. 3.12.28Z or later and your date format is MM/DD/YYYY, right?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenegrape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 9:20am
I am using AID and yes I am using MM/DD/YYYY.  But it is not allowing me to say between the dates.  When i do its giving me the error message as if i use a punctuation marks. eg. period, comma etc.

But all I did was to choose filter between and then starting and choose dates and ending and choose dates.

So I am not sure why it is telling me that.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenegrape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 9:29am
Invalid us of ',', '!', or '()'. in query expression '((((Units.StatusIn)<>0))  ) AND (Sum(Units.Units).DateIn>=#01/01/2012 0:00:00# AND Sum(Units.Units).DateIn<=#01/31/2012 23:59:58#'.

The above is actual error message.

BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 9:34am
I have seen it before. This is not in all reports. What is the report name? I will post an update for it. Thank you.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenegrape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 9:48am
It is in the All Negative Adjustment report and All positive adjustment reports.  Woks finel with the rest of them.

Thanks a lot
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 10:57am
Download this file: http://www.almyta.com/downloads/AID_Inv_Adjustment_Reps_Upd.zip and unzip to disk. There are two report definitions. Import them into each company by going to Configuration/Import Reports menu, browsing for the unzipped definitions and selecting them.
These reports should be fine. Please let me know.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenegrape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 11:26am
Thank you my dear, This really works.  You are awesome
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 12:43pm
Not at all. Thank you for pointing it out. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic