Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeSBS and AID Software packagesSBS/AID Inventory Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Payments / Discount

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AO-100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Payments / Discount
    Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 8:07am
Hello from Finland.

I have couple of questions.

1. Using AID also as POS software -> if total invoice sum is paid partly by cash/credit card (for ex. 100€ paid 40 by cash and 60 by credit card)
-> how to do that?
-> if possible to do -> is it possible to create monthly report how much paid by cash/credit card/etc ?

2. Is it possible to input discount (X % or X €) somewhere -> i can not find any field for that

BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 9:30am

Hello Finland!

1. When you input a payment on the Payment Detail screen (Invoice/Receive Payment button), 40 and provide a reference "cash", click the Save and Close button. Click the Receive Payment button again and this time input 60 and a reference CC number or just CC.

2. No, there is no discount in the percentage points. But you can create a non-inventory item (like the Shipping charge). Name it the Discount. On the sales orders screen or the invoice add the discount to the line items and provide negative price in Euro.

AO-100 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AO-100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 10:50am
Thank you.

1. -> Do I get montly report by creating own .csv file then? -> If so I'm not sure whether i can make it because my ability to read/write code is very limited.
For ex. Inventory_pricing.csv looks like this:
"ReportID","ReportType","ReportName","ReportSQL","OrderBy","Filters","SubtotalBy","TotalFields","Orientation","Use_","URLLinks","Kind","ColWidths","ColAligns","ColFormats","Modified","ModifiedBy","ConfigFileName","dbName","Prepare","H","GroupID","SortSeq"
"-998","2","Inventory Pricing","SELECT Parts.ShortID AS [Item ID], Parts.Name_ AS [Item Name], Categories.Name_ AS [Category], Parts.UnitCost AS [Unit Cost], Parts.UnitPrice AS [Unit Price], Parts.UnitsPerPack AS [Units per Pack], Parts.Weight AS [Weight], Parts.Volume_  AS [Volume], Parts.Country AS  [Country of Origin], Parts.DC AS Discontinued  FROM Parts INNER JOIN Categories ON Parts.Category = Categories.ID;",,,,,"Portrait","1",,"0","10;20;10;5;5;5;5;5;5;5","L;L;L;R;R;R;R;R;C;C","T;T;T;C;C;N;N1;N1;T;Y","20.5.2011 15:37:58","2",,,,"0","0","0"

-> some of that i can understand. How to make a report (mostly that "ReportSQL" part) which tells me monthly sales paid by cash/debit card/credit card if i have done that reference by c/dc/cc?
If needed fields for ex.: Invoice number, payment method(reference), sum, date -> total sum/each payment method -> list sorted first by payment method and then by date

Possible to do?

2. Ok.
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 6:25pm
What you outputted here is a report definition. It does not seem, you need to modify it at all.

1. Go to the Rpeort/Accounting menu
2. Select All Payments on the left
3. in the Pmnt Date row, select "between" for the filter, provide starting/ending dates.
4. in the Ref Type row, select "=" for the filter, type in INVOICE in the Starting column.
5. in the Payment Ref row, select "contains" for the filter, type in CASH in the Starting column.
6. Use buttons at the top to output a report in desired format.

AO-100 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AO-100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 11:47pm
Thank you Bill Smile
alphabeta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphabeta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2013 at 7:32pm
Can the software calculate discount automatically? Can we add a field in the item line to show discount for each line?
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2013 at 8:14am
No. But you can create a non-inventory item "Discount" and add it as a line item at the bottom. The calculations of the discount amount have to be done manually. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic