Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeSBS and AID Software packagesSBS/AID Order Entry
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Shipping items

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenegrape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shipping items
    Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 10:15am
HI 

I don't know what I am doing wrong but unfortunately the I cannot see my negative adjustment report and having further investigated, I cannot see a ship to customer report as well.  Also all the items that I have shipped is only showing as shipped on the sales order but not showing shipped anywhere else.   I don't what to do now to make sure that my items are actually shipped on the database and thus reduce the inventory in stock so I can see my report on the cost and taxes received if you know what i mean.  Please help this is an emergency.

Thank you

BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 11:27pm
Please see this image:

The items, that you ship, must be of the Inventory type.  Inventory Items screen, Item Properties tab, Inventory Item checkbox should be on.

Edited by BillD - 25 Jun 2012 at 11:34pm
Greenegrape View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenegrape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2012 at 9:43am
I do have my items as inventory items and the inventory items check box is checked but when i ship the items, and save the issue believing it has shipped, I go back next day and see nothing or even couple immediately so I think  that I am doing it incorrectly.  I don't think that I am doing it incorrectly as I always use your manual as a guide.  I can't understand what is happening or what I am doing wrong. 
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2012 at 10:47am
1. I hope, you have the latest version. 1.1x.121
2. Have you seeing this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoEvyVHrIBE

Starting at 3 min 25 sec, it explains how to pick and ship inventory.

Create a new company. Call it "Test". Use test data provided with the package. Open Activities/Manage Sales/Create New. On the sales orders screen, select a Bill to address. In the Line Items, select a second item ACAB102 in the Item ID dropdown list. Click the Ship Product button. On the Inventory Negative Adjustment screen, pick a unit from any warehouse location (as shown on video) and ONLY THEN click the Save Issue button.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenegrape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2012 at 1:47pm
Thank you very much Bill

Now it works as I was not putting in the location when i ship the items.

I have just one more little problem.  I will like to add taxes column to the negative adjustment report which will give the idea of the amount of taxes charge to customers and then I will be able to use that amount for sales tax payable. Help again

Thanks
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2012 at 2:17pm
It is in the Reports/Accounting/Invoices (all). We will be adding taxes to the inventory reports. It is not a proper place.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenegrape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2012 at 2:42pm
thats fine thanks a lot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenegrape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2012 at 3:24pm
Item ID SO # Shp Date Units UOM Price Paid Charges Paid Sold At
Blu-001 S10001 12/14/2011 2 Each 14.64 0 25.98
Coo-002 S10001 12/14/2011 2 Each 10.4 0 17.98
Cor-002 S10001 12/14/2011 4 Each 29.16 0 47.96
Cor-002 S10001 12/14/2011 1 Each 7.29 0 0
61.49 0 91.92

I am trying to figure out why there is a zero amount under the sold at for this negative inventory items when its the same item.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenegrape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2012 at 4:19pm
I also see that happens when i ship from two different stock on the same item number, How can i correct what I already did.
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2012 at 9:12pm
This is a bug. It will be fixed shortly. Thank you for pointing out.
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2012 at 12:59pm
It has been fixed. Use Help/Download Updates and then restart the app. It should fix the historical data and assign correct selling prices from now on. Please let us know how it worked for you. Thanks for pointing to the bug.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenegrape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2012 at 4:17pm
so How can I correct the ones before, cause i cannot manually put in the figures. It is not allowing me
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2012 at 7:21pm
The update should do it for you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic