Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeSBS and AID Software packagesUser Interface and Navigation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Where's the Add New Button

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xymptlx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where's the Add New Button
    Posted: 18 May 2012 at 8:19am

AID112B1.pdf - The Manual: Page 2; Last line says to use the "ADD NEW" button to add new record to a static list.   I cannot find the "Add New" button anywhere, nor is a Static List defined anywhere in the manual.  I'm thinking it's like adding an item like "Polybag" to a drop down list like "packaging" which I haven't been able to figure out yet.

BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 12:54pm
Staic Lists do not change often. Example Payment Terms, SShip Via, INC Terms. When you see a dropdown list wiht underslined label, you can double-click such list to modify its values. A screen with list definition will pop up. The Add New button is on the right, top.
xymptlx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xymptlx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2012 at 1:25pm
My thanks - much appreciated.  It opens up with a bit of a jolt - like there was  a mini-earthquake on my monitor.  Is that normal?
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2012 at 9:33am
It resizes itself. Strange, ah?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic