Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeSBS and AID Software packagesSBS/AID Order Entry
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Importing sales order

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenegrape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Importing sales order
    Posted: 16 May 2012 at 4:21pm
Hello

I am trying to import a sales order from excel (well csv file) but it is not alligned with the sales order information in AID.  How can I get it to correctly allign? 

Secondly I also don't have the correct item description as I have in the AID and I have no item id on the sales orders.  Do i have to manually enter all of it.

Thirdly. I have sales from since december and inventory to put into system, but i have just the excel sheets of the sales and the actuall invoices that I paid to the vendors, how can I easily put these in AID to be able to get a true report of what I did for the past few months.

SOS - help needed ASAP

Thanks alot
SF
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2012 at 1:52pm
1. You need to map data once then use the Save the Import Map button. Next time, you can use the Load the Map button and skip manual mapping.
2. Yes, you need to have item ID, in your sales order. The descriptions can be duplicated. The software needs to know what you are selling exactly.
3. You need to create uniformed spreadsheets for the orders, inventory, etc. then follow the rule. Map them once, save the maps. Create a test company for playing with imports.

We help our clients to load initial data, but not with AID. The price of AID prohibits such efforts.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic