Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryInventory Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

actual cost

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: actual cost
    Posted: 23 Apr 2013 at 8:38pm
Hi, . please help. I need to see the actual cost of goods ( cost of goods + shipping). I have setup at the system options (I chose under tab 12 : No 9 Based on unit net weight . No 10 shipping and other )
I have keyed in the gross Weight & net weight of the goods in the item master (although l can't key in more than 1 decimal point. Is it possible to increase decimal point to Make it more accurate)
When 1 receive the goods, under the rcv unit cost the amount for each item is the total amount for shipping.
eg: In PO . 10 lines of 10 different items (all different weight) total cost for shipping is 200 . In the rcv unit cost It shows 200 for every item.
Where did I go wrong ?

Thanks in advance.
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2013 at 7:36am

This is right. It shows total additional cost to be added per the purchase order. Do not modify it. When you complete the receive, this extra cost will be properly allocated.

This is done on purpose. Users can modify number of actual units received. This is why this cost is getting spread at the very end after all modifications done on the receiving screen. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic