Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryInventory Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Warehouse list and Modif.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andre_D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Warehouse list and Modif.
    Posted: 23 Apr 2013 at 7:17am
Hello,

I have two warehouses with the same name. I would like to delete one of the warehouses, or change it's name.

I created a new warehouse. Then I wanted to see the information I used on my no. 1 Warehouse, so I typed in the no.1 warehouse name, pressed enter, and nothing changed. Since I saw no change at all, I closed the window. Now I see that that new warehouse (no.7) has the same name as Warehouse no.1.

Ok. I did make the mistake of closing the window without putting the proper warehouse name back.

Now, how do I go about choosing warehouse no 7 to modify its info (name, address etc), or even just to delete it and recreate it?

Thank you,

André
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2013 at 7:14am

Go to the System/Companies. Scroll down to find a warehouse. You can (1) turn if on/off by using Warehouse switch, (2) delete by clicking on a record selector on the left and pressing the Delete key on the keyboard, (3) modify fields of your choice.

Andre_D View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andre_D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2013 at 8:28am
Thank you Debra.

I just noticed the scroll at the bottom of the page and so came ask that you ignore my question but found that you had already answered it. How blind I must be sometimes!  Although I have used the scroll in other windows, I just forgot that it was there.

Thank you anyway,

André
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic