Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryInventory Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Inventry Receiving Location Log

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAMO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Inventry Receiving Location Log
    Posted: 03 May 2012 at 7:58am
I have created a company with a number of warehouses and each warehouse has a number of locations within. I have created a number of Item Masters in each warehouse and associated these with various locations within the warehouse. Then I did a number of Direct Receive's into these warehouses and locations. All this worked fine. My problem is with the Inventory Receiving Location Log report Unhappy. When I run this from within a selected warehouse and a Rcv Location filter set, the report displays all stock received into different warehouses that has the Rcv Location filter value and not just for the Rcv Location within the selected warehouse. Is this a bug or am I setting up the system incorrectly? Help appreciated please. 
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 9:30am
Hi, DAMO,

You are right. This report is warehouse insensitive. Download this file and unzip it.
http://www.almyta.com/downloads/tmp/Inventory_Receiving_Location_Log.zip

This is an adjusted report definition with the warehose. In Almyta, go to the System/Import Reports menu, browse to the unzippped CSV file, and select it.

DAMO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAMO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 10:14am
Hi BillD,

Many thanks for your quick response to my issue. The new report works fine. Are there other reports within the system that are warehouse insensitive?

Regards,
DAMO
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 7:57pm
This is really hard to say. The ones not related to inventory are warehouse insensitive for sure.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic