Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryOrder Entry
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

canceling WO?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rrww Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: canceling WO?
    Posted: 22 Apr 2012 at 11:18am
I had an assembled item in stock, but when I did the create WO option on my SO and said yes to doing for all lines (i had several assemblies in the list beyond the one in stock and foolishly assumed it wouldn't create what wasn't needed), it made a work order for the item in stock. But how do I cancel this WO, since I don't need to make the item after all? The radio button marked "Canceled" on the Warranty/Status tab is grayed out. I tried opening the WO but still can't cancel it. So what do I need to do to allow me to cancel an assembly I don't need?

I tried going through docu but couldn't find anything.

BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2012 at 6:01pm
You can cancel a work orders like any other order by clicking the Trash Can button to the left of the Order Number dropdown list.
rrww View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rrww Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 7:14am
Thank you. I feel stupid for missing that one!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic