Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeSBS and AID Software packagesUser Interface and Navigation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Export/Import Custom Fields

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iwaschristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Export/Import Custom Fields
    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 at 11:54pm
This is driving me crazy. Im trying to export my inventory. Id like to include the the fields "Text Option 1"- "Text Option 4" in the Export. (From "More Details" tab in the Inventory Item Master List) I have been searching for any report includes those fields. I cant find one. How do I export that?
Robbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2022 at 1:12pm
You will have to find out how that is labeled internally so you can add it to a custom report.
Item Master List in Exports
Hold SHIFT and right click the Export Current Report Definition button. It will bring up another window (it might put it behind your All Reports window)
 If you haven't messed with reports yet then DO NOT do this with your working database. Create a copy or use the XYZ file that came with.
You can see what all the standard things are. I don't know how to pull that particular piece of information. I can see by going to the customize all button in System that is it Label180: dblOpt1 but neither of them comes in when I try so this is not a sub of the Parts. piece but I don't know what it is internally.

Anyway, there is enough information to frustrate you. I took a look at my custom reports and none of them pull from that section so I can't tell you what they are. That is the right direction but you might have to ask Almyta directly if no one else can tell you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic