Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryInventory Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Search by Remark?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QCMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Search by Remark?
    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 11:49am
Hello, I'm a relatively new Almyta user; I'd like to know if it is possible to search the entire inventory by Remarks?

Basically, we put a "Awaiting QC inspection" remark on all new inventory, and remove that remark when the product is cleared.

We have a complaint from our warehouse that they're finding the remark still in place on inventory that has been cleared, so I'd like to search the entire inventory to see if there are other instances of cleared inventory with the terms "Awaiting" or "QC" in the remark field.

Thank you,

~ Marcus
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2020 at 9:34am
Try Inventory/Locate and Move menu. Click the View button with no filters. It will show all stock. Find the Remarks column. If it not there unhide it. Click on a first Remark Cell, Ctrl+F, type in you phrase, choose Current Field checkbox, Match = "Any Part of Field", and press Enter.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic