Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryOrder Entry
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pick List only shows inventory in DOCK location
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Pick List only shows inventory in DOCK location

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AKH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pick List only shows inventory in DOCK location
    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 at 9:27am
I am pretty new to this system. I am trying to print the pick list for a work order and I get two different results from two different locations. When I use the Print button in the Work Order window and select Pick List from the options there, the resulting form only shows inventory that is currently in the DOCK location. But when I go to Issue Parts and click on the Pick List button in that window, it shows all the current inventory.

Is there something that I am doing wrong? I feel like by using the Issue Parts method, I have to tell it to start processing it, undo/cancel it, then come back after actually picking the items and restart the process. I want to be able to just print the pick list from the work order window.

Like most problems, I likely just don't understand why things are the way they are. Please help me understand why, or help me to fix it if it's not supposed to be this way.

Also I tried posting a screenshot with it, but I couldn't figure that out. If that's possible, let me know how.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic