Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryOrder Entry
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Shipping Charges Not Added to the Unit Cost

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollako Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shipping Charges Not Added to the Unit Cost
    Posted: 11 Jun 2019 at 9:39pm
Hello All,

Please i need to know how can we add the shipping charges to the unit cost automatically when we receive a PO?

I already read that i should change the fields 9 and 10 in options tab 12 (Purchasing). I did it but the unit in inventory cost still same as the unit cost in PO without adding the shipping and other charges.

Please advise !!
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2019 at 2:18pm
The price you pay for a unit (unit cost) stays the same. There will be some amount added to the added (shipping cost) cost. A sum of unit cost and added cost. You can see the added cost in the unit detail, on browsing screens and reports. For instance, Inventory Actual Value report has these three columns: Paid, Added, Value. The paid is what you pay to the supplier per PO. Value (landing cost) = Paid + Added
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic