Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeSBS and AID Software packagesSBS/AID Inventory Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Cannot add new item in Categories, UOM, etc

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mooniegenie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cannot add new item in Categories, UOM, etc
    Posted: 29 May 2019 at 1:16pm
I'm using SBS version 1.16.151 in Windows 7. I used to be able to add new items to Inventory Categories, Package Types, Units of Measures, etc.

When I click the "Add New" botton, the ID of the new line becomes "#Name?", which is an invalid value, instead of a numeric value. I cannot change the ID and the software won't let me input new data with this invalid ID. Help?

Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2019 at 1:53pm
what if you just click on the empty record at the bottom and try to type something?
mooniegenie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mooniegenie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2019 at 3:34pm
If I type something in the bottom row, the ID changes to "0" and it cannot be edited. When I click save, I get this error message:
"The changes you requested to the table were not successful because they would create duplicate values in the index, primary key, or relationship. Change the data in the field or fields that contain duplicate data, remove the index, or redefine the index to permit duplicate entries and try again."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic