Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryInstallation, Updates, Technical Issues
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

HELLLPP after software update

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rutger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELLLPP after software update
    Posted: 29 Mar 2012 at 9:02am
Hello,

After the software update 3.12.26 E in the Almyta System we can not print or preview any report or packing slip etc can somebody help me  ?!?

We are located in Europe so contact with Almyta is difficult at the moment.

Thanks in forward !!!
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2012 at 9:20am
Could you be more specific about the error you see when you try to preview a report in 3.12.26E?

I cannot see any problem in there, but if you think it is v. 26E, go back to 26D for and see.
1. Download this file

2. Start Almyta Company selector, click the Refresh button.
3. Click Maintain
4. Click Update Now.

Rutger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rutger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2012 at 9:39am
Dear Bill,

Thank you ! after the re-install of v.26D the prints and previews are running again.

Normaly we print after a preview but strange thing is we don't see any error messages, the screen flashes a view times and nothing happens.

But the program makes the changes in the database.

I think there is something in v.26E.

Thank you again !!! our stand still is solved for now.
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2012 at 10:57am
Hi Rutger

There were no changes in this part of the system between 26D and 26E. Also, I cannot replicate this problem here. We'll wait and see if someone else reports it. I assume, you have a default Windows printer defined  and it is not paused or something.

When you preview a report and then print, there are two commands in the menu, Print (shows the Print dialog) and Quick Print (sends report to a default printer without any questions). There is also Ctrl+P hotkey shortcut.

Which command are you using?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic