Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryInventory Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Data export including Detailed Description

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timjea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Data export including Detailed Description
    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 at 8:30am
I have searched the other posts and see a similar post from 2013 about printing a catalog of existing products including pictures.  It does not appear that this feature exists today.

The alternative is to export the data and build both a printable paper based catalog to hand out, as well as an export to be used for an online store.  In the reports section I can not locate any report that includes the Detailed Description field.  Is there a way I can add that field to one or more reports?  I intend to export to excel and go from there. 

If another user has found a successful way to do this and minimize maintence so the papercopy/online store/ABC software remain matching, I would appreciate the input.

Dane 
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2019 at 9:18am
You can only print a single page for an item. It is in the Inventory/Item Master menu, the Pictures tab, the Print Catalog button.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic