Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryInventory Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Making Batch Changes to Inventory Master List

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lkig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Making Batch Changes to Inventory Master List
    Posted: 13 Nov 2018 at 9:46am
I'm setting up my inventory system and finding that I have to do some tweaking to my lead times to have purchase orders created at the right time.

Is there a way I can change the lead time for EVERY item, rather than selecting each item individually and manually entering the lead time? Some will have different numbers but for the most part our lead times on product are consistent.

Thanks in advance
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 9:16am

Orders menu tab, Purchasing section, Utilities screen, tab #1. Set filters at the top like Supplied by =XYZ. Input desired lead days, click the Set Lead Time button. Also, on the Item master screen, you can click on the filed, press Ctrl+H, and run global search/replace.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic