Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryInventory Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Entering different currencies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chunzenayo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Entering different currencies
    Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 1:19am
Just downloaded the ABC software and trying to import my Item Master List. I have products with costs in different currencies, how do I note this in my csv files when importing? I have tried using currency code ie USD100 but it won't let me put that in because it is not a numerical element. (I have products with USD, CNY and EUR costs and AUD USD CNY and EUR prices). Thanks for the help!

Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 8:40am

1. Configure ACS to allow a foreign currency product costs. It is in the System/Options menu, tab 5, switch 7-ON,  tab 12, switch 5 = ON. 

2. Use Data/Import menu, field 1 = Item Master List. Required Columns are Item ID, Unit Cost (Your currency), PO Currency ID (per Countries and Currencies) screen, PO Cost. All fields are numeric except for the Item Id. Before importing just type in existing  Item ID, and the prices straight to the screen.  Click the 3. Import button. See if the values are properly imported. Back up the database before importing.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic