Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryInstallation, Updates, Technical Issues
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Faulty ItemID

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andre_D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Faulty ItemID
    Posted: 10 Apr 2013 at 5:50am
Hello,

I believe this could be considered a technical issue.

I have an ItemID imported via an Item Master List, and it accidentally  had a quotation mark at the end.

The quotation is interfering with your database queries as your queries also have a quotation mark at the end.

The faulty ItemID does appear in the Item Master interface, but the item doesn't load properly. If I delete the item via the Item Master interface, it deletes the previously viewed item.

Is there any way to delete or modify the faulty ItemID?

Thank you,

André
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2013 at 7:03am
You can use Data/Modify Item ID utility. Select the item with a quote, replace with new ID.
Andre_D View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andre_D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2013 at 11:32am
Thank you very much.

Wish I had seen that for a few others that were simply badly entered (ex. an I instead of a 1 at the beginning of the ID).

Again Thank you,

André
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic