Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryOrder Entry
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Sales Orders and Issue button

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CALVRTCDCM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sales Orders and Issue button
    Posted: 16 Jan 2018 at 11:05am
Hello

Just like many people on this forum I am new to all this. I currently work for a company that has been using an excel spreadsheet to manage their inventory.  I have joined the company recently and feel there is a better way to keep track of our inventory which is how I found out about ABC inventory.  

I have been told by the department heads that I can try out this free syste and if the proram does what we need it to do then they would be happy to get the full license.  So I am trying to understand this as best as I can so that I can present it to them.

We sell Dairy items and one issue I keep having is once I enter a Sales Order the only way I can assign a lot number is to hit the ISSUE button.  But when I do this it closes the Sales order and marks it shipped.  I would like to to be able to assign the lot numbers to create the packing / picking list for the warehouse and when the order is picked up then I would like to ISSUE the inventory.  Before the final shipment I would like the master inventory list to show the items are on order but not sent.  

How can I have multiple orders open and only close them once the shipments have left the warehouse physically?

Thanks
C.
Robbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2018 at 7:58am
Have a look at the instructions for using Staging Areas. I think it will take care of what you want to do.
Help tab, Starting Up in the Available Documents, page 56
or just search Staging Area
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 4:55am
Or as I have answered to your first post, use the Reserve function. Help/Starting up, page 60.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic