Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryInventory Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Creating BOMs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Creating BOMs
    Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 6:13am
I think that using the Help/Download Updates menu will synchronize the manuals. In the ACS (commercial package) it downloads the latest manuals. In ABC Inventory, I am not sure. In the latest manual, it is page 28. yuo can always use a table of content to get to it regardless of the manual version.
WGA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2017 at 11:37pm
Just found yet another version of the Quick Start guide and its on Page 26 of that one!
I must have downloaded one version from the Almyta web sites & the others are in C:\AlmytaSystems, which is obviously where I have installed the software. Two different computers, months apart.
I guess you will just have to look somewhere in the vicinity of the pages I've listed....
WGA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2017 at 11:19pm
Check out page 28 of the latest "Quick Start Guide" - Creating Bill of Material Items.
On earlier guides it starts on page 29.
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 1:38pm
In the Item Master, select MAKE in the default supplier dropdown list. This will add the item to the BOM screen.
Lew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 12:20pm
Just getting started and I find NO information on how to create a Bill Of Materials. I have added all the parts in Item Master records, but when I go to the BOM screen, nothing is accepted. Adding a BOM item name, it complains that that is not in the list.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic