Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryInstallation, Updates, Technical Issues
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Cannot open Company - Tries deleting and Error cod
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Cannot open Company - Tries deleting and Error cod

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt_o Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cannot open Company - Tries deleting and Error cod
    Posted: 28 May 2017 at 6:15pm
Not too sure what is happening.
I have selected a Company database to open, the application seems to go about loading the company file, displays a message "Unable to delete file Delete Manually", then displays a Error Code 12572. It is like I gave it a command to delete the company back all I have done is to open the company File/Database.
Any help would be appreciated as it would seem doing a restore to an earlier backup does something similar. It seems to be stuck in the loop of trying to delete.
Any ideas sugeestions would be appreciated, thanks in advance, Matt.
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2017 at 5:48am

If you try to open same company twice (start  second instance) with an unlicensed ACS/ABC software, you will see message like this. If you stuck with this and there is no second instance running, log out and log back on into Windows.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic