Forum Home Forum HomeSBS and AID Software packagesSBS/AID Inventory Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Error #7 For Labels and Reports

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Lauren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lauren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Error #7 For Labels and Reports
    Posted: 09 May 2017 at 10:21am
Hi, I'm receiving E#7 - "Out of Memory" whenever I am trying to get into labels from an individual item and when I am trying to generate inventory reports. I was able to get to a barcode screen twice, but then it stopped working and started giving the "out of memory" message. I was not ever able to get to printing the label on my GK420T printer.

The only way a report will work is if I select excel and save it before going back and opening it through my documents. All other options (preview, print, PDF, etc.) give me the "out of memory" message. It was letting me preview inventory reports last week, so I'm not sure what happened.

The only thing I've done since I was last able to do a report was install the printer drivers for the GK420T. Also, besides the Microsoft Suite, SBS is the only program installed on my laptop (and it has 8G RAM), which is why the memory error is confusing me.

I have Microsoft Access 2010, version 14.7015.1000 if that makes a difference.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic