Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeSBS and AID Software packagesUser Interface and Navigation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

unable to modify 'in stock' item value

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: unable to modify 'in stock' item value
    Posted: 27 Mar 2013 at 7:59pm
help! i just downloaded the almyta free version. while i was filling the data in the item master i was unable to modify the value of the 'instock' field. the message#1005 keeps popping. it says that this fields are controlled by the category selected above and that the item cannot be an inventory item if this category is checked as a service category. the service field in the category table is not checked. the message keeps on popping whether this field is checked or not...
how to solve??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
janey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2013 at 8:19pm
Ah one more thing, i was able to modify it for some items was allowed and some not and all are in the same category.
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2013 at 6:32am

You do not modify In Stock field directly. Use Inventory/Direct Receive, Direct Issue screens to adjust inventory position up or down. 

Please take a look at this page http://www.almyta.com/lesson-03.asp to find out how to start up this inventory software.

janey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 1:42pm
ohh thank you Debra this was helpful :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic