Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryOrder Entry
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Shipping Past Orders

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Source One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shipping Past Orders
    Posted: 04 Mar 2017 at 1:16pm
Hello, 
I am currently testing SBS software (30 day trial) to see if it will work for our company.  I have set up and done an import of items for a master list and I have done an import of past orders for these items roughly 2500 to start. Is there a way to "batch ship" all of these orders? 

When I go to order fulfillment, I select all, then ship and print. Packing list window appears, then window #1046 asking to ship 1st order in the list, then it shows a window that says " System will search for units in warehouse which can be automatically loaded. Some units cannot be loaded automatically. In this case system will show the problem in the field Wrhe Location. Find each such record and double click the Wrhe Location field to load units manually. Continue?...

I select yes and the whre location is updated with UNKNOWN.  I then select 1. Load All- and the same message re appears. I select 2. Issue- and the inventory is issued for the order. Then it takes me back to the beginning to the #1046 window to start the process all over again. 

Is there a setting that I am missing? Or did I not import my items or sales correctly?

Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Shawn 
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 3:50pm
This is not SBS software but the ACS. You need to double-click each cell where the UNKNOWN is. A popup window will appear with all related inventory that the ACS could not select for you. Double-click a proper row or scan a barcode on the unit label. You can also configure the software to pick inventory for you in a certain way. It is in the System/Options menu, tab 4, field 13  (The Picking Scheme). 
Source One View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Source One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2017 at 11:15am
My apologies for posting under the wrong forum. I did not realize that until you brought it to my attention. 

I have set the software up various ways under tab 4, field 13 and the warehouse will still not automatically pick the inventory. Can you tell me what values prevent the software from automatically picking the inventory? I will have roughly 120k past purchases that I wanted to set up and test the purchasing side of the software. Manually issuing each transaction will turn into a daunting task. 

Thanks

Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2017 at 12:27pm
If it says the UNKNOWN then it is picking inventory correctly. When there is no stock it says #not in stock. When it cannot decide for you, it says. #ambiguity. etc. The UNKNOWN is there because when you imported units, you did not specify the locations. So the default was set as UNKNOWN. All your imported inventory is in the UNKNOWN location. That's it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic