Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryInventory Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Scan items IN and OUT

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caseydjason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scan items IN and OUT
    Posted: 02 Feb 2017 at 2:52pm
I am in charge of setting up an inventory system that will keep track of our parts room.

I bought a barcode scanner and it works with ABC.

I can not figure out how to add and subtract parts (items) using the barcode scanner.

The goal is the have the technicians scan out what they use and I would scan in orders received.

Our company uses QB for the PO's EST's and INV's.  We just need a scan in scan out set up in the parts room.

Please help.

Sorry if this is a stupid question.

Jason Casey
D & D Compressor, INC
JDC Business Metrics, LLC
caseyjason@gmail.com
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 8:51am
In the Inventory menu, use Direct Receive, Receive by Serial, Quick Move, Direct Issie. Click on the field that you want to be populated by a scanner and scan a corresponding barcode. The wired scanners work exactly as the keyboards sending charters to the fields with the focus. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic