Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeSBS and AID Software packagesSBS/AID Inventory Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Item not found in this collection

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ratmandeux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Item not found in this collection
    Posted: 20 Oct 2016 at 11:43am
We are trying to recreate a company with blank data and did it by importing a .csv file with all the items exported from the current file.

When we open the new file, it looks like all of the items transferred correctly but the program gives Error E#3265 and Says "Item not found in this collection."

If we just click ok, the box goes away and everything seems to work normal but it is a hassle and confusing for new operators.

Thanks in advance for any help, we are definitely newbies at this  :)

Ratmandeux
sleek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2017 at 5:15am
I deleted that record, noted it down on piece of sheet to input at later date.
Whatever i could import, i managed, then later on added about 15 items that could not be imported.

Ratmandeux View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ratmandeux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2017 at 1:43pm
Thanks, but the message box makes no reference to a specific item. This isn't during import process, it is each time the file is opened.  I says item not found in this collection, no way to know which "item" it is missing. When we click OK ... it goes past it without problem.

Weird
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic