Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeSBS and AID Software packagesUser Interface and Navigation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

POS Receipt Modification

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NikhilB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: POS Receipt Modification
    Posted: 24 Aug 2016 at 7:24am
Hello All,

Is there any possibility to change line items details from Item ID to Item Name or keep both in POS receipt? Like how we have in regular invoice? As of now customers do not understand item id and they get confused and come up with queries.
NikhilB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NikhilB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2016 at 2:02pm
Can anyone help me here?
Robbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2016 at 6:35am
I'm not sure which form you mean by POS receipt. If you mean the Sales Invoice here are the steps to change the line "Item ID / Item Description / Notes" From Sales Orders page, click Print, select Sales Invoice, Preview. On the preview screen click Customize All. Click Screen/Report Labels. On the Label dropdown find and select Text5, in the Caption for that type what you want it to say and click Set. Close all screens and reopen and it should be changed. To undo your changes type DELETE in the caption and click Set.
If I'm wrong about which form you are looking at I think all the reports can be changed like this.
NikhilB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NikhilB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2016 at 12:27pm
Thanks for you inputs Robbie, I think you are using ABS instead of SBS. Report customization option is not available in SBS. In SBS we have one screen called Point of Sale, which is used in store front. Withing that once we close the sale a receipt is printed. And in that print I get to see Item Id instead of Item Name in line items, which is kind of confusing to the customer. Hence needed some solution.
NikhilB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NikhilB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 6:58am
Debra / Bill, if anyone can suggest on printing item Name / description instead of ItemID in POS receipt that will be a great help.
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2016 at 6:02pm
The sales receipt is too narrow that the description would not fit. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic