Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryInventory Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Repair Orders

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikebennett1973 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Repair Orders
    Posted: 11 Aug 2016 at 3:23am
Hi

Thanks for a great product, im currently using the free version but am looking to upgrade to a single user account.

As part of the process ive been trying to work out how to issue repair orders and warranty and failed miserably, on the works order tab it says repairs but no repair orders is this feature unavailable in the free version, i need to be able to take warranty returns and issue repair instructions.

Thanks

Mike
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2016 at 3:43pm
It is possible that free ABC Inventory Version has Repair Orders that are not straight forward. It used to be this way, but I do not remember how many years ago. The ABC Inventory is too old now. We planning on refreshing it with the latest commercial ACS some time this year. The latest commercial ACS app has this module straightened out. The ABC Inventory is getting updated once in three years or so.
Mikebennett1973 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikebennett1973 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2016 at 7:00am
So doe this mean an upgrade to ACS? will i be able to import the data into that and what will the cost be for a single user ? Can i simply upgrade to that now?
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2016 at 6:57am
You can upgrade to ACS at any time and your data will stay as it is. There is nothing to install, but just plug in the activation keys. You cannot update ABC. The update has not been released yet and there is no certain date.
harrymallen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harrymallen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2016 at 11:49pm
Thanks for sharing this info with us. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic