Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryInventory Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

ON HOLD TO IN STOCK

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote INDUCRUZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ON HOLD TO IN STOCK
    Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 10:34am
HI I WANT TO KNOW HOW CAN I TAKE MY ON HOLD PRODUCTS TO IN STOCK.
THANK YOU
Fan77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fan77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 11:02am
Go to the Inventory, Item Master menu.
Find the Item with units on hold.
Double-click the On Hold field.
The unit detail screen will open.
Click on the Hold switch set it off for each unit to be released to stock.
INDUCRUZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote INDUCRUZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2012 at 1:12pm
CHEERS MATE
Annie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Annie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2013 at 2:46pm
Hello there, 
I'm new to ABC Inventory and trying to get to grips with the 'on hold' function too. We make chutneys which take around a month to mature before sale - I'd like to keep track of how much of each variety we have in stock, but be able to tell at a glance how much is ready to sell and how much is still waiting to mature.

If I mark the new batches as HOLD when I first enter them, is there any way the software can automatically un-HOLD them after a certain time has passed? Or will I have to check through the different batches and do this manually?

I see an alternative is the maturity date option for each item - but I haven't been able to find a way for this to show up in Browse Item Master. I can get it to display the maturity date in a print-preview of a report 'Inventory Maturity by Production', but ideally I'd like something a little bit more direct (I'm thinking of having to quickly check availability when a customer is on the phone).

Many thanks in anticipation,
Annie 
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2013 at 12:03pm
You would need to use HOLD switch for the quick reference. We could make up an add-in  to auto-remove HOLD from units that reached maturity. But this would be possible only in licensed software. The ABC Inventory does not run add-ins by design.
Annie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Annie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2013 at 2:24pm
Thanks very much...I'll have another play around with my test data and get back to you
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic