Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryInventory Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Item Inventory does not update

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Item Inventory does not update
    Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 9:03am
I am a newbie to AID.
Here is what I did to start using this software:
Firstly, I entered all the items I will be selling along with their descriptions etc.
Next, I issued a PO to my supplier and closed the PO when Items were received. The inventory levels matched my PO.
Next I Issued a sales order for one of the items. The payment was received, the item delivered and the Sales Order closed. Strangely the inventory level for the item did not change. It should have deducted the quantity by the no of units sold.

Please advise how to ensure that item inventory levels always reflect the true quantities.

Thanks! 

Fan77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fan77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 9:44am
it seems, you forgot to ship the product. If you closed sales order, re-open it. There is the Lock button (top left) on the sales orders screen.
Find the order on the sales order screen.
On the right bottom of the screen, click Ship Product button.
On the Negative Adjustment screen, for each row, click + to the left of a row. select location and serial number until all quantities are satisfied.
The order will be closed automatically.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic