Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryOrder Entry
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

PO Notes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GregC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PO Notes
    Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 2:05pm
I have two related questions.
1. As I have stumbled across functionality that I did not see in Help, am just checking to see if there is a capability to track RFQs from different vendors. I.e. RFQ sent to Vendor A, Vendor B, Vendor C. We received a quote of $x.xx from A on 2/12, $y.yy from B on 2/15 and nothing yet from C.

2. For our RFQs and POs we currently attach a spreadsheet that shows which quality requirements apply to each part. By quality requirements I mean a set of 7 or 8 booleans. Using your customization fields I am able to add which quality requirements apply to each part number. (Thank you for that.) However, I am trying to find a way to incorporate this information into the RFQ and PO. Have you run across this previously? Would like to avoid users having to look up information for each PO line number and then type quality requirements into the PO remarks. 
GregC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GregC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 5:08pm
In the Supplier's list, what is the RFQ tab intended to be used for?
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 8:03pm

RFQ info on that tab is used in customizations. We are in a process of improving our RFQ functionality.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic