Forum Home Forum HomeSBS and AID Software packagesUser Interface and Navigation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Report format edit

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 1:03pm
There is version 132, which will move the logo to the right.
4DHardware View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4DHardware Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2013 at 7:33pm
The logo movement isn't very urgent Bill, while other stuff on the right hand side are a little bit urgent to move. Hopefully the new update can be released soon.

Many thanks!
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2013 at 10:31am
The changes have been made. However, we have not published the update yet. There is a plan to add "straight commission sales" function to the software. While it is in the making, we do not publish the updates. Is logo movement really urgent?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4DHardware Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2013 at 2:34pm
Hi Bill, I've updated the software to date, while some items in Invoice, Sales Order and Purchase Order reports still can't be moved to either right or left, can I please ask is there any other ways that I can make these changes?

Thank you very much!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4DHardware Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2013 at 4:09pm
Thanks a lot for doing that Bill! It will be great that I can have these changes done for next update.

BTW, may I ask when is it possible to release update?
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2013 at 9:22am
Actually, they are not unlinked. The logo cannot be moved, because it is right-justified by default. We have added left justification to the next release. If Left=0, the logo will appear on the left. Otherwise, it will be right-justified.

The wording of "Purchase Order No.: " cannot be changed. This was by design, but will not be so.

You wrote, Also, in the SHIP TO column, Address and Attention can't be moved to neither left nor right.

I can move these cells. This is working fine.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4DHardware Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2013 at 4:41pm
Hi Bill,

I found that there're more unlinked. In the line items table, many txts can't be moved at all.

Hope this can be fixed for the next update as well.

Thank you very much!
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2013 at 10:07am
Hi 4DH,

You are right! Something's got unlinked. the PO form only writes to the config. file, but does not read it anymore. Fixing it...

Thank you!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4DHardware Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2013 at 9:53pm
Hi Bill,

Me again :-)

In the file of PO_AD_STD, I tried to change the name of Purchase Order to something else, while nothing happened when I worked on this line txtPHB1,109,Y,,,0,0,#000000,5025,5310,30,375,Arial,14,700,N,Y,#000000,3,,,,,,,,,="Purchase Order No.: " & [ID],EOL

Also, in the SHIP TO column, Address and Attention can't be moved to neither left nor right.

Am wondering is it possible to fix these for next update?

Many thanks!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4DHardware Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2013 at 4:38pm
Thank you very much Bill, your answers are really helpful! 
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2013 at 12:59pm
No it does not move the logo for some reason. This will be fixed in the next update.
There is no pick list in AID. It is not a warehouse management software. Maybe it can generate a monthly statement, but it depends what you mean.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4DHardware Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2013 at 9:08pm
Hi Bill,

I tried your instructions above, while all stuff assigned at right can't be moved to left. I've modified the LEFT column value for the logo, it still sits where it is. Did I miss something here?

Also, may I ask can AID generate monthly statement and picking slip? I can't find where it is.

Thank you very much!
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2013 at 5:13pm
1) There is a column named LEFT. Unit of measure is 1/1440 of an inch.
2) Make FWeight=600 or 800
3) You can move objects around by using left, top, width, and height.
4) change line: lblBillTo,100,Y,,,0,1,#000000,30,855,60,330,Calibri,9,700,N,N,#000000,1,,,,,,,,,TO:,EOL

to line:

lblBillTo,100,Y,,,0,1,#000000,30,855,60,630,Calibri,9,700,N,N,#000000,1,,,,,,,,,INVOICED TO:,EOL

This will change TO to INVOICED TO

4) Sales order form defined in SO_AD_STD and SO_AD_STD_LI.txt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4DHardware Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2013 at 9:18pm
Hi Bill,

I've followed your instructions above while some changes still can't be done with Notepad.

1) How can I put company logo and address together and set them at the top left corner? (which code stands for left?)

2) How can I bold my company name which is above the company address?

3) When I turn some tables' visibility off there's a wide blank gap in between, how can I get rid of it?

4) With Notepad the tile of "TO" can't be changed as "INVOICED TO", and "SHIP TO" can't be changed as "DELIVERED TO"; 

4) I also need to have other reports like Sales Order and Picking Slip format changed, while only Invoice Screen files of INV_AD_STD.txt and INV_AD_STD_LI.txt are editable. Can you please also let me know where Sales Order and Picking Slip Screen files locate?

Many thanks!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4DHardware Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2013 at 9:52pm
Hi Bill,

Thank you very much for the answer.

I'll have a look and see if I can play around with the Notepad.

In case others have the similar concern like me, I'll paste my other formatting questions that I asked in the email as well:

1) In Invoice, Sales Order report etc., we prefer our company logo and contact details to appear at the top left hand corner all together, while seems that the system doesn’t allow me to do so;

2)  For contact details in above mentioned reports, is there any possibility that we can have both phone and fax number relocated to the same column with the business address;

3) In these reports, could the title of “BILL TO” be changed as “INVOICED TO”, also “SHIP TO” to “DELIVERED TO”;

4) Also there is a system automatically generated sentence “This number must appear on all related correspondence, shipping papers, and invoices”, I’m wondering can you please get rid of this or can I delete that from the software?

5) For the product details in these reports, can I rearrange these column borders myself? For example, I want to clear some horizontal borders;

6) To make it simple, is these any possibility that I can upload our own format of Invoice, Sales Order and Picking Slip etc.?

Thanks a lot!
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2013 at 8:16pm
Yes, you can. If you have invoice printout shown on screen, close it.

The files defining the invoice are located in C:\AlmytaSystems\#your company name#\screens. The names INV_AD_STD.txt and INV_AD_STD_LI.txt. First is header/footer and second is line items.
Edit with the notepad.
To hide a line or field, change Visible column from Y to N. Preview invoice and see how it affected the printout. Close the preview and continue changes. Do not modify he file while the preview is opened, Make a copy of the file each time the change was okay. Delete the file to restore the original settings.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4DHardware Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2013 at 10:00pm
Hi,

Can I please ask that is it possible to edit invoice, sales order report format ect.? For example, I want the company logo to show on the top left hand side rather than right, also I don't want to have that many column borders when report generates. Can I do this kind of stuff?

Many thanks for your help!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic