Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeSBS and AID Software packagesUser Interface and Navigation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Print Invoice & Sales receipt on A5 sheet.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
NikhilB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NikhilB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Print Invoice & Sales receipt on A5 sheet.
    Posted: 23 Aug 2016 at 4:06am
Hi Debra, Thanks for your response. 

I tried it but had no luck, maybe I am doing something incorrectly. 

If time permits will you be able to help me modifying the files. INV_AD_STD.txt and INV_AD_STD_LI.txt (line items)  I can provide you these over an email. Please share your email id or drop me a test on psnretail@outlook.com. 

Your help will be greatly appreciated!! This will save on lot of paper wastage

Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2016 at 5:46am

Close an invoice if you have it on screen. Make a copy of these files C:\AlmytaSystems\#Your Company#\Screens\INV_AD_STD.txt (header) and INV_AD_STD_LI.txt (line items).

Open  INV_AD_STD.txt in the Notepad. Top row contains the column meanings. The second row is the report query. Starting with the  row #3, look into 4 columns to the left of the font name (column fFace, Arial or Calibri). The numbers in the columns define the data cell position: Left, Width, Top, Height. To get it in millimeters, divide a number by 56.7.

You need to shift cells to the left making them narrower. 

Position 6000, for instance, means 106 millimeters + left margin. The Margins are controlled from the Print Preview menu, Page Setup.

Other forms, are done same way. Sales Orders = SO_AD_STD, Purchase Orders = PO_AD_STD .

NikhilB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NikhilB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2016 at 4:24am
I was looking for possibility of printing our invoices & sales receipts generated through SO & POS to A5 paper. If I try to do it currently, the columns on the  right moves to another page. 

Can someone guide us here?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic