Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryInstallation, Updates, Technical Issues
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Internal Error , Error line: 32

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jewelology Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Internal Error , Error line: 32
    Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 10:04pm
Has anyone come across and error that goes like this:
1st click the shortcut for abc inventory
2nd highlight or double click any company (all fake with fake data this is for practicing purposes any ways)
3rd Access opens in the background
4th abc inventory logo appears

#this is where the error begins#

5th very quickly an error pops up with an abc title and a message of "Internal Error" and an OK button

6th I click the OK button

7th a new error pops up with a title that reads "Error Line: 32" and a message of "Internal error" and again with an OK button.

8th I click the OK button

9th then a repeat of number 5 same message title and button

10th I click the button

11th The messages go away and stop as I am returned to Almyta company selector.

Any body got any answer for this?  Im at a loss and dont know what to do.

3.12.30z is the software package i have installed and i will say i had a working version my laptop.
the message came up before and i thought what the heal ill just re-install i had no real data and am currently in the planing stages of setting all of this software up so any heads up would be very appreciated :)

Thanks
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2013 at 7:16am
I do not think any one reported this problem before. We are very interested in figuring out what it is. Could you please open Company Selector, click the Maintain button, click "How to create desktop shortcut", copy the shortcut, and paste here.

Thank you.
jewelology View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jewelology Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2013 at 12:19pm
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\MSACCESS.EXE" /runtime /wrkgrp "C:\Users\..\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Access\System.mdw" "C:\AlmytaSystems\#XYZ, Corp.#\acs312.logic"

BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2013 at 5:30pm
You are using MS Access 2010, which has been preinstalled on your PC. Our software ships with MS Access 2007. Please make sure you have applied all updates to your MS Office 2010 and to your MS Access 2010 in particular. Do you remember when you installed MS Access 2010?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jewelology Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2013 at 8:17pm
Okay so checked Microsoft update through the start menu and it came back with a minor update for my printer.  Last time I updated was a few definition updates for microsoft security essentials this past weekend.  On the 15th of this month
"Security Update for windows 7   (KB2807986)"  Failed
"Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites (KB2687493)" Successful
"Definition Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB982726) 32-Bit Edition" Successful
"Update for Windows 7 (KB2791765)" Successful

It seemed to have worked before Friday if memory serves correct. Anyways I really appreciate all the help :) . 
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2013 at 8:21pm
You wrote, It seemed to have worked before Friday. I am confused.

1) Did you mean our software worked?
2) Does it work now or not?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jewelology Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2013 at 7:24pm
Sorry BillD.

ABC Inventory was working on this computer. I had been trying to learn and play with the software. I would try to learn a lil more each night or in some spare time, then over the weekend i started to get the error on line 32 message.  I can't be sure what day i first got the error message.  however the last round of updates seem to have been installed right at the time i began to receive the Error line 32 message.
As of this post i am still receiving the "Error Line 32"  message when i try to open a company in the ABC company selector menu screen.

BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2013 at 4:56pm
In Windows Explorer, find the file "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\MSACCESS.EXE", right-click, select Properties, go to the Details tab. What version is it? You can also try to reinstall the application.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jewelology Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2013 at 8:21pm
version= "14.0.4734.1000"
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2013 at 10:59am
This is not a commercial MS Access 2010 release. It is a "Release Candidate". You need to buy license for MS Access 2010 or run our software with MS Access 2007 runtime which comes as a part of Almyta installation package. To use MS Access 2007, modify a desktop shortcut to point to

"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\MSACCESS.EXE" /runtime C:\AlmytaSystems\switch312.accdr

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jewelology Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2013 at 12:51pm
Good to know.  And ill be asking my computer guy who reformated my hardrive about the access 2010 software.

Thanks BillD,

Travis
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic