Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryInventory Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Custom Fields

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GregC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Custom Fields
    Posted: 06 Feb 2012 at 7:35pm
I see that in the Inventory Item Master List->Custom/Accounts tab you have provided fields that can be customized. Is it possible for me to change the names from List 1, List 2, etc. to something meaningful for our users?

BTW I have been evaluating different MRP/Inventory Management packages and am impressed with what you have done here. Kudos.
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2012 at 11:49am

GregC, you can do it. Go to the Help/Advanced menu. In the PDF, go to page 27. If you have any difficulties, let me know.

- Bill
PS thank you for positive feedback!
GregC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GregC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2012 at 12:41pm
Perfect - thanks.
rake03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rake03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 4:54pm
Hi, I have the free version of ABC inventory and I am trying to customize the fields in the item master list as well, however, I am having trouble doing so. I have checked out the advanced PDF at page 27, but under "3. Workstation", there is nothing that says "5. Workstation Configuration", I only see "5. User Configuration". Please help. Thanks
GregC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GregC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 5:39pm
5. User Configuration is the correct field. I imagine the labels change over time to make the functionality more intuitive.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic