Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeSBS and AID Software packagesUser Interface and Navigation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Return to supplier

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4yb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Return to supplier
    Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 1:39pm
I returned 2 items ($350 ea)  to my supplier. He refunded $350 and he will refund another $350 + $11.75 shipping cost of the items that I returned. 

Q1: How do I post a partial refund from my supplier for a RAN? There is a "post refund" button.  However this is for a full refund.

q2: For the refund of the shipping cost, how do I enter it in the RAN?

Thanks
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 10:21am
Hi 4yb,

There is something that does not work exactly as designed in the supplier returns or refunds function. Please hold for a few days. We will check it and fix it. I will get back to you.

- Bill
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2012 at 8:08am
Hi,

The problem has been fixed. Use the Post Refund button. Change the amount to $350. Use this button, each time that you're posting a payment against this RA.

you will need to update the software to v. 1.12.116. Use Help/Download Updates.

Edited by admin - 06 Feb 2012 at 1:22pm
4yb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4yb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2012 at 12:23pm
Thank you Bill.   Your update works.
NikhilB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NikhilB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2016 at 12:52pm
I believe the "Post Refund Button" is not working when on customer return screen. The field SO Refunded amount remains 0.00. When we click on post refund button again a popup message reads "This authorization has been refunded / Returned in full" (But this is not the case) ideally a Payment Detail screen should have opened to fill in the details. Also in reports are displaying no records for Customer refund transactions. I am using the latest version of AID.
NikhilB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NikhilB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2016 at 3:44am
"SO Refunded amount" filed is not getting updated since "Payment Detail" form does not open for passing entry. On clicking payment detail $ icon the message popsup which reads "There are no posted refunds for this autorization. To post the new refund, click the Post Refund button" But after hitting post refund button the message reads "The autorization has been refunded/returned in full" However the SO Field amount stays zero.
NikhilB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NikhilB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2016 at 4:02am
This issue has now been resolved. Thanks to Peter Brown for releasing the updates/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic