Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryInstallation, Updates, Technical Issues
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

WRONG INVENTORY

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NPC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WRONG INVENTORY
    Posted: 06 Apr 2016 at 2:59am
In the item Master list the stock of an item is displayed as 15126 where it should be 7626.

I looked under the Locate and move tab and found the correct entry of 7626 but not the 7500.

I then looked in the item master list under ''Units by Warehouse" and found the wrong entry displaying under warehouse as <???> and the correct entry displaying under the correct warehouse.

It is my mistake but I don't know how to correct it.
Can you please help?
NPC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NPC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2016 at 3:33am
It seems to me that nobody has got an answer to my question.Embarrassed

What about the programmers of the program?Embarrassed

Thanks
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2016 at 7:38am

Go to the System/Options, tab5.  Tick Checkbox 9 off. Save and Close the screen.

Return back to the screen and turn same switch on. The popup box will appear offering you to select a warehouse for inventory with unassigned warehouse. Double-click a warehouse of your choice. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic