Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryInventory Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Stocking Properties and multiple makes to make

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Packit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stocking Properties and multiple makes to make
    Posted: 22 Mar 2016 at 10:36am
Hello,

I am confused by all the check boxes in the stocking properties and which ones I need to check to be able to make an item out of multiple makes (multiple work orders), and to trace the raw materials within them.

For example, let's say I want to make blueberry pies and I have 3 departments to assign work orders to make them, a dough department, a filling department, and an assembly department.  I want to input in an order of 100 pies.  The dough department should receive the appropriate work order with all the raw materials needed to make the pies, likewise for the filling department from the dough made and the filling needed, an finally the assembly department, from the make of the filling and the box.  At the same time, since these are food stuff and I need to protect myself from food poisoning liability, I need to be able to trace each pie to a specific bag of flour and/or a specific can of blueberry filling.

Thanks for the help

Pat

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic