Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryInstallation, Updates, Technical Issues
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

NEW SALES ORDER

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NPC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NEW SALES ORDER
    Posted: 21 Mar 2016 at 1:43am
When I try to open a new Sales Order the program gives me the following:  "The field is too small to accept the amount of data you attempt to add. Try inserting or pasting less data"  I am new to the program and testing it for suitability for our company. I do not know how to paste or insert in the program>
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2016 at 3:45pm

System/Options menu, tab 1, fields 2 and 11. A maximum number of characters in the Sales Order number should be less than 21 character. S######, next number 1 will produce number S00001.  S######, next number 1000000 will produce S1000000 . 

Make sure your sales order style with next number do not exceed 20 characters. 

NPC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NPC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2016 at 2:36am
Thanks Debra it's now working
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic