Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeSBS and AID Software packagesSBS/AID Inventory Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Inventory to Buy Report

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Inventory to Buy Report
    Posted: 26 Jan 2016 at 12:50pm
When I setup my reorder  fields in the Inventory Item screen the item is not showing up on the inventory to buy report and there is no stock.

Example  - My current Quantity in Stock is 0 - My Reorder at: is set at 1 and my Fill to: is set at 3 

With this data set this item is not showing as a to buy item on the Inventory to Buy report. 

What am I doing wrong or what can I do to fix this?  I have more than one item having this same issue. 

Thanks in advance. 
NikhilB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NikhilB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2016 at 1:25pm
This looks like a bug, same is the case in my situation. There are no entries in the report for back filling stocked out inventory. All relevant details are updated in Item master. i.e. Reorder at & Fill to.

Please help if some one can look into it.
grngbls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grngbls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2016 at 2:43pm
We have been having the same problem and it's almost been a year since the original post.  The system regularly receives updates, so I'm not sure if this problem is simply flying under the developers' radar, or if it's simply operator error.  If anyone has any tips I'd appreciate the help.

Thank you.
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2016 at 7:29am

On the Item Master Make sure that you have selected a supplier. Make  Order At >0, Fill To >  Order At, Economic Order> 0. On the same screen, Stocking Properties tab, make sure that Item is A Buy. This should work.

We are not updating ABC Inventory for a few years. However, we will publish an update before the year end. 

brenthewer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brenthewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2017 at 8:42am
has any one got a work around for this ???

if SOH = 0 and and reorder at 0, and fill to >0 then it does not show on the Inventory to Buy
is it just a problem with the report and is it easy to write a report to show the correct inventory to buy ?

right now with this problem the software is not really useful.

as soon as i put 1 unit in stock the system works how it should but that is not a very practical solution

any help please
brenthewer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brenthewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2017 at 1:39pm
i came up with a work around for this

my scenario is that sometimes i want my ROP to be 0, and with this system it does not seem to generate a line in the Inventory to buy report.

so what i did was make up a location in my case "ROP Fix" in there i did a stock adjustment of .000000001
So the stock can never = 0

Then I made my reorder = .5

so when i have 1 in stock, it wont reorder but when that 1 is sold, stock falls below the ROP but does not equal .00000001 and then my item appears in the inventory to buy report.

Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 8:55am
No, it not supposed to order anything with reorder point 0. This allows not to order anything unless something is sold and placed on the backorder. Your solution to get around it seems nice. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic