Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeSBS and AID Software packagesUser Interface and Navigation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Some questions about reports in general

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wool-E Shop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Some questions about reports in general
    Posted: 22 Jan 2012 at 7:11am
Is there a way to create your own report or add rows to already existing reports?

In the manual it says you can customize reports, but that actually only means you can rename stuff. About adding I don't see any tutorial.
The things I need are spread over different reports and screens.
Now I'm working with excel sheets for my inventory and it would be nice to have the same data as I have in my excel in a report from AID.

Also is there a way to see reserved items in a report?
If I have 1 item in stock and I mark it as reserved by making an invoice, it will stay in my inventory as in stock, but actually it isn't since it's reserved for a client. If I then adjust the inventory by using Inventory Negative Adjustment the item will be out of my stock, even if the invoice hasn't been paid yet.
If I then make an inventory report the item I just "reserved" won't be in my stockreport.
If I don't use the Inventory Negative Adjustment it will be still in my stockreport, but that will be very confusing since if I check my inventory because an other client asks for that certain item will still be marked as available.
I hope you catch what I mean ;)

And then a third question:
Is there a way to add a second description field that also can be called up in reports?
The reason why I ask this is because I have a record store.
And instead of having 1 description field with:
Bowie - Aladdin Sane
Bowie - Let's Dance
I'd have two, 1 with Bowie and the second with Aladdin Sane
And in the next record, again Bowie and in the second Let's Dance
Wool-E Shop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wool-E Shop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2012 at 9:14am
And something else I noticed:

I imported some test files in "Item Master"
I also filled in the "cost" field, when I looked in the "Inventory Items"-screen, the figure wasn't the same as the one I imported: the quote was leveled down to the first figure.
I filled in 5,75 and got 5,00
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2012 at 3:34pm
>>Is there a way to create your own report or add rows to already existing reports?

There is no friendly way. We can do it, but we will not support if you do it.

>>Also is there a way to see reserved items in a report?

No, this software will not reserve stock. You can make a note in the Units tab tha tit was reserved. But that's it.
Reports/Inventory screen, Committed Inventory shows you what is on Sales Orders.

>>second description

No secod description. You can use Category for an artist name.

>>Importing numbers with comma as a decimal designator.

Decimals after commas will not be imported. Reformat your file to be in 0.00 format (period not comma). Save as CSV. Import two columns Item ID and Cost. this will fix the problem.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic