Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeSBS and AID Software packagesSBS/AID Order Entry
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Question about Description field in Sales Order
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Question about Description field in Sales Order

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wool-E Shop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question about Description field in Sales Order
    Posted: 21 Jan 2012 at 11:00am
Hi,

Thanks for this very useful tool :)

I have question though, when filling in my sales order, there's only a dropdown menu in the Item ID field, but not in de Description field.
All no problem when you only got about a dozen articles, but when it's getting more it ain't that easy to find the right article. It would be very helpful if there was a dropdown menu or some other way to find an article by it's description instead of it's item ID.
I already tried the "Find" function, but that only searches in the fields already filled in, not the ones from the database itself.

D
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2012 at 11:14am
Hi D,

This is a very useful suggestion. We will add "search by description" to all order type screens.

Thank you.

Bill

Wool-E Shop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wool-E Shop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2012 at 12:17pm
Thanks for the quick answer.
Just downloaded it yesterday and after of scratching mu head I already found a lot of useful things that I missed in the way I'm doing inventory now ;)

When I have other questions or suggestions I'll post  them here at the forum
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic