Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeSBS and AID Software packagesSBS/AID Inventory Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

multiple locations/users

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahusiano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: multiple locations/users
    Posted: 17 Oct 2015 at 4:52am
Hello, 
We have been using SBS for over an year now, and been very happy with the software functionality & features. 
We are now in the process of opening another retail store, at a different location, and need the software to be centralized. I do not want to change the software as the staff is fluent in SBS, and any change would impact business & training. I currently have a stand-alone user license.

Is it possible that I buy the Multi-user licence, and create 2 companies in the same software; If we upload the software on a cloud/shared space, can both locations log-in to the system (in different companies) and continue working simultaneously? That way they can use the same database, and system updates can be done at a single location, but POS can be used at 2 different locations? 

Please advise. 

regards,

Mahusiano View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahusiano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2015 at 4:54am
Since we are restricted by time (inauguration of the 2nd store), I will appreciate a quick approval & response. 

Thanks 
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2015 at 4:20pm

You would need to have a multiuser license to access the software simultaneously on a Windows cloud.  Otherwise, this should work.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic