Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryOrder Entry
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Consolidating Amounts on Invoice?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justin.his.service Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Consolidating Amounts on Invoice?
    Posted: 14 Oct 2015 at 5:30pm
Hi all, Have a quick question that I'm hoping you can help me with. I am using the ABC Inventory system at a clinic in Tegucigalpa, Honduras. Currently I create a new sales order for each of our doctors that I scan all of the medicines they prescribe for the month, thus removing them at the end of the month from our inventory. We only have around 120 different medicines in the inventory system, the problem I have is that we normally give out 15 tylenol (for example), and each doc prescribes that several times a day. What I end up with at the end of the month is a 41 page invoice for each doctor, because everything enters as a separate line item. I guess what I'm hoping for is someway for the system to autosum all of the like item ID's with one total. So, instead of having 100 lines of Tylenol each with a count of 15 tablets, i end up with simply 1 line of Tylenol for 1500 tablets. That would make the data easier to track as well as saving a whole lot of paper and printer ink.
Is that at all possible?

Thanks in advance for any help / advice!

Justin
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2015 at 4:17pm

Create a record for each doctor in the Orders/Customers list. At the beginning of each month, create an order for each doctor (Orders/Sales/Detail). In the line items, see if Tylenol is there increase a number of units, otherwise add Tylenol to the line items and enter 1 (1 pill). Keep adding the pills as a month progresses. At the end of the month, click the Issue button for each order, click Load All, click the 2 Issue button to write off the pills. This way, you will have a one line per a medicine in the invoice.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic