Looking for work order software? We have it
. Welcome to Almyta Systems. We've streamlined the work order processes of hundreds of businesses and organizations. Our software can help you as well.
Whether you do manufacturing, repairs, kitting, or maintenance, you can
benefit from the efficiency and accuracy that work order software
provides. Work order software makes routine tasks easier and helps with making decisions.
Almyta Control System is a Windows-based MRP application with serious work order and bill of materials functionality.
It automates much of the work process so that your time is freed for
more creative enterprises. Its work order functionality
is fully integrated with bill of materials handling, inventory control,
purchase ordering, kitting, shipping, assets management, and reporting.
We invite you to explore Almyta Control System.
- Make machine assembly orders, customer site orders, blanket work orders, fixed asset
repair orders, maintenance orders, and more.
- Track work order status from Open to Approved
to Scheduled to Started to Completed.
- Automate parts consumption.
- Get parts and labor quotations.
- Track the component and labor cost of work orders with reports.
- Assemble kits based on bill of materials.
- Track your work orders by work type, requestee, supervisor, and more.
- Enter comments about your jobs.
- Make and use bill of materials with up to 20 levels.
- Use our assembly work order graphical
- Track component serial numbers.
- Automate assembly cost calculation.
- Differentiate between
critical and non-critical components.
- Automatically generate purchase orders based on your work orders.
- Reserve parts for selected work orders.
- And use more work order functions.
You can evaluate
the System for free
us if any questions arise.
Our extensive documentation
should help you get started.
Almyta Control System is affordable
Having purchased a license, you receive one year of free unlimited support
lifetime free updates
Almyta Control System is already helping hundreds of businesses handle jobs like assembly, repairs,
and kitting. Easy to try
, easy to
and easy to buy
, Almyta Control System has won a reputation as the
best deal among MRP software packages.
Almyta Control System work order functions
"Thanks again, you guys are really awesome. This level of support is unheard of in this industry.
I worked my way up from Tech Support to Media Relations for one of the biggest networking hardware manufacturers
in the world (I bet you have some of their gear at your offices). I can tell you that neither we nor any of our competitors
offer customer/technical support with such accuracy and efficiency. It's very much appreciated."
- Devin Morrow, Black Diamond Stoneworks
"Incidentally, I think your product is outstanding.
It's certainly the best that I have seen for any money never mind the price range it's offered in."
- Terry Coughlan, Watermark Engineering, Ltd. Ireland
Our strategy and mission
- Sorting by work type, start and completion date and time, assets involved, requestee, assignee,
- Work order status (from requested to completed) support integrated with security
- Single and multi level (up to 20 levels) bill of materials
- Automatic reordering levels and purchase order generation
- Graphical assembly work orders editor
- Automatic product creation with serial number assignments
- Component serial number tracking
- Automatic with suffix/prefix or manual order numbering
- Fixed Asset repair and maintenance orders
- Parts and labor quotations and reports
- Automatic parts consumption
- Machine assembly orders
- Customer site orders
- Blanket work orders
- Repair orders
- Circular reference detection
- Automatic assembly cost calculation
- Critical/not-critical components support
- Kitting together of related assemblies
- Purchase and reserve parts support
- Screen customization support
- Import/export of work orders data
- Parts and assemblies history tracking
- Copy existing Bill of Materials into new Bill of Materials
- Automatic revision number updates throughout database
- Easy substitution of alternate parts
- Warranties tracking
- One-time assemblies support
- Component images support
- Components costing reports
- Work orders completion by assets and by item reports
- Assembly Cost, Assembly Cost Analysis, Components Availability Detail,
Components Used, and other reports
A small business located in the beautiful desert town of Henderson, Nevada, we designed Almyta Control System's first
precursor eight years ago.
We designed it to fill a gap in available MRP packages. This gap is the lack of an application that is affordable
powerful. There are many entry-level systems that are cumbersome or have minimal
features, or are just updates on programs written as much as a decade ago and now obsolete. There are also high-end systems
that cost tens of thousands of dollars to implement and are bought by executives who will never have to actually use them.
Most of our customers, however, actually use the system that they buy themselves, and work for or own small and
mid-sized businesses that can afford neither an expensive system, nor an outdated or weak one. Our own business is oriented
around meeting their
needs. Small businesses are the reason we can sell our system at a low price.
We know that the number of customers who need a system like ours is very large, and that with the continuing expansion
of the small business sector of the economy, will only keep growing.
We ourselves are growing: updating our system constantly at no cost to our customers and customizing it for a low price.
To a large degree, you yourselves can customize the System for no cost. The ways to do this are detailed in the manual
and in the other help files we have here on our web site. We welcome you to get in touch with our Support department:
not only to fix any problems you may find or get help in learning the system, but also to give us the feedback we need
to make our MRP software as good as is possible: in fact, the best in the world.
Ultimately, being able to automate some day-to-day operations is only half the point of downloading our System. The other
half is to use the Systemís information tracking capabilities to follow the history of your business and learn more
about it ó thus becoming able to make better and better decisions. Who to buy from? Which warehouse is most efficient?
How did we do in the past? How are we doing now? ACS will give you the
answers to these questions and others like them.
But no amount of talk will take the place of downloading the System from this website and experimenting with it on your own.
We give you a three-week trial period with full capability and free support to help get you started.
After that, you should be able to decide whether to buy or uninstall our software.
Many kinds and brands of MRP software are available on the Internet. Try ours and see if it works for you.
The download is here